Did you leave SUNY Broome without completing your certificate or associate degree? Are you looking to explore degree completion options? We are excited to welcome you home!
Earning your degree can put you on the road to employability, higher income, and new experiences, whether you achieve your goal through re-enrollment or through the reverse transfer of credits you have earned at another school(s).
What criteria is required to earn your associate degree through re-enrollment?
- Have completed 12+ credit hours at SUNY Broome
- Completed 60-63 credits as designated by the desired academic program
- Completed relevant requirements as designated by the desired academic program
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 at SUNY Broome
- Proof of high school graduation, or the equivalent (if you have been gone more than two (2) years, you will need to re-submit your transcript)
- If you were academically dismissed from SUNY Broome, you will be required to complete an Academic Appeal.
If you previously attended SUNY Broome and are interested in returning or exploring reverse transfer options, please complete the form below and SUNY Broome Admissions will be in contact with you within 1-2 business days.