Binghamton University and SUNY Broome have developed the Broome to Binghamton Guarantee transfer pathway. Through the Broome to Binghamton (B2B) Guarantee, students who were not granted admission into Binghamton University for the upcoming term will be eligible to seamlessly transfer into Binghamton University’s Harpur College of Arts and Sciences after fulfilling specific academic criteria at SUNY Broome.
The B2B Guarantee is by invitation only and means that students do not need to reapply to Binghamton University once the transfer criteria is met.
For additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey! I got a B2B invite. What do I do?
NOTE: We will stay connected throughout your journey here to make sure you are on track for the guaranteed B2B transfer! Want to ask us some questions about B2B? Connect with us today at email@example.com
Info About the Former Binghamton Advantage Program (BAP)
The Binghamton Advantage Program (BAP) was a joint admissions program between Binghamton University and SUNY Broome Community College. The last cohort of BAP students were admitted in the fall of 2023.The new Broome to Binghamton program (B2B) was launched last year and more information on this exciting new partnership is soon to come.
Current BAP Students, please visit the BAP FAQ page at Binghamton University’s website for the most current updates on the program
BAP Meal Options
Meal options at SUNY Broome for Binghamton Advantage Program (BAP) students:
Option 1: BAP Meal Plan
- 45 Meals Per Semester
- The BAP Meal Plan does not roll over
- Cost: $550.00
- How to Opt In: Connect with SUNY Broome’s Student Accounts Office at New Student Orientation to opt in to “Meal Plan C.”
Option 2: SUNY Broome Flex Dollars
- Accepted at all SUNY Broome dining locations
- Flex Dollars roll over from Fall to Spring
- How to Opt In: You can add Flex Dollars as needed to your SUNY Broome ID
Option 3: SUNY Broome Buzz Bucks
- Accepted at all SUNY Broome dining locations and some off campus locations
- Buzz Bucks roll over from semester-to-semester and year-to-year for as long as you are a member of the SUNY Broome Community.
- How to Opt In: You or your parents must make a deposit to Buzz Bucks prior to using it for purchases.
More Questions about BAP? Contact us!
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.