The Mechatronics Certificate Program prepares graduates to enter the workforce in a wide range of industries with the skills necessary to work on electro-mechanical systems. System-level analysis, control systems, troubleshooting techniques, and repair of electrical and mechanical devices is emphasized with a focus on hands-on laboratory experiences to complement classroom-based instruction.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Measure and analyze site and system data.
- Write basic digital control code using Programmable Logic devices (PLCs).
- Troubleshoot problems and optimize electro-mechanical systems.
- Repair electrical and mechanical devices.
- Design a mechatronic system with industry standard nomenclature and symbols.
This hands-on certificate program blends courses in manufacturing, mechanical, and electrical engineering to train students in the skills needed to work with modern machinery/systems. Our mechatronics certificate will put you in high demand as local companies are struggling to fill job openings.
+1 (607) 778-5001
Current Students:Kenneth Marble, Chairperson
+1 (607) 778-5077
Calice Advanced Manufacturing Center, Room 101B