Program Learning Outcomes
- Measure and analyze site and system data.
- Write basic digital control code using Programmable Logic devices (PLCs).
- Troubleshoot problems and optimize electro-mechanical systems.
- Repair electrical and mechanical devices.
- Design a mechatronic system with industry standard nomenclature and symbols.
This hands-on certificate program blends courses in manufacturing, mechanical, and electrical engineering to train students in the skills needed to work with modern machinery/systems. Our mechatronics certificate will put you in high demand as local companies are struggling to fill job openings.