Business: Marketing, Management & Sales: A.A.S.
The mission of A.A.S. in Business: Marketing, Management and Sales program is to provide opportunities to earn academic credentials based on student interests, talents, and capabilities that will prepare students for careers in business.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of concepts and terms in accounting, marketing, management, and law.
- Solve statistical problems in business.
- Communicate effectively in organizational settings.
- Analyze and respond effectively to legal and ethical situations in diverse organizations.
Take your career to the next level with Marketing, Management & Sales!
The program will prepare you for entry-level positions in a wide-range of fields, from sales, marketing and promotion to management, retailing, advertising, human resources and related areas.
All students receive a broad base of knowledge in accounting, business law, marketing and management, and are able to apply their classroom knowledge through internships.
Students interested in transferring for a four- year degree in business are advised to work closely and early with a SUNY Broome transfer counselor.
- Program can be started in the Fall, Spring or Summer semesters
- Program can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis
- Recommended math preparation: 1 year of Integrated Algebra or equivalent
- Courses available days and evenings although some courses may only be offered days
- Over 85% - 95% of the degree requirements can be completed via SUNY Broome distance learning
+1 (607) 778-5001
Current Students:Business and Professional Studies
+1 (607) 778-5008
Business Building, Room 104
50% or more of this program can be completed online.
Marketing, Management & Sales in the NewsView all Marketing, Management & Sales News
Popular transfer colleges:
- SUNY Empire State College
- Binghamton University (Harpur College and College of Community & Public Affairs)
- Excelsior College
- SUNY Canton