Early Childhood/Childhood Education Studies: A.S.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Identify and apply theory specific to Early Childhood/Childhood (Birth - 6th grade) education.
- Apply the knowledge base of theory to practice through field experiences.
- Exhibit the professional behaviors and ethical decision-making expected in the teaching profession.
- Identify the philosophical issues within the educational system and develop a personal philosophy of teaching.
- Identify concepts related to diversity, equity and inclusion within the educational setting.
No other profession has a more profound impact on the future than education. Having a positive influence on the earliest stages of the development of children is essential in creating and sustaining a healthy and productive society. The Early Childhood/Childhood Education Studies Program can provide you with the knowledge, skills, and classroom experiences to set you on the path to this rewarding and noble profession.