Adolescence Education Studies: A.S.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Identify and apply theory specific to adolescence (7-12th grade) education.
- Apply the knowledge base of theory to practice through field experiences.
- Exhibit the professional behaviors and ethical decision-making expected in the teaching profession.
- Identify the philosophical issues within the educational system and develop a personal philosophy of teaching.
- Identify concepts related to diversity, equity, and inclusion within the educational setting.
No other profession has a more profound impact on the future than education. Having a positive influence on the overall development of adolescent-aged students is essential in creating and sustaining a healthy and productive society. The Adolescence Education Studies Program can provide you with the knowledge, skills, and classroom experiences to set you on the path to this rewarding and noble profession.