Business Administration - A.S.
Looking toward a career in business?
The AS in Business Administration will prepare you for transfer to a four-year college or university, where you can finish your bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, management, marketing or another business area. Ultimately, your studies will prepare you to work in a variety of settings, including big and small businesses, government, healthcare and non-profit organizations.
Most students who graduate with a bachelor’s degree in business go to work immediately after graduation in positions such as:
- Entry-level manager
- Human resource administrator
- Assistant marketing manager
- Market researcher
- Public relations specialist
- Pharmaceutical sales representative
- Financial analyst
- System analyst
- Program is designed to transfer well to other SUNY colleges and universities for a four-year degree in various business disciplines.
- Program can be started in the Fall, Spring or Summer semesters.
- Recommended math preparation: 4 years of high school math with preparation for calculus.
- Program meets SUNY General Education requirements.
- Courses available days, evenings and online.
- Approximately 95% of the degree requirements can be completed online via SUNY Broome.
Full Catalog Entry, Mission & Goals
Program ContactsBusiness and Professional Studies
Business Building, Room 104
Division: Business and Professional Studies
Apply NowView Careers