Business: Business Administration: A.S.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of concepts and terms in accounting, marketing, management, and law.
- Solve statistical problems in business.
- Communicate effectively in organizational settings.
- Analyze and respond effectively to legal and ethical situations in diverse organizations.
Looking toward a career in business?
The AS in Business: Business Administration will prepare you for transfer to a four-year college or university, where you can finish your bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, management, marketing or another business area. Ultimately, your studies will prepare you to work in a variety of settings, including big and small businesses, government, healthcare and non-profit organizations.
Most students who graduate with a bachelor’s degree in business go to work immediately after graduation in positions such as:
- Entry-level manager
- Human resource administrator
- Assistant marketing manager
- Market researcher
- Public relations specialist
- Pharmaceutical sales representative
- Financial analyst
- System analyst
- Program is designed to transfer well to other SUNY colleges and universities for a four-year degree in various business disciplines.
- Program can be started in the Fall, Spring or Summer semesters.
- Recommended math preparation: 4 years of high school math with preparation for calculus.
- Program meets SUNY General Education requirements.
- Courses available days, evenings and online.
- Approximately 95% of the degree requirements can be completed online via SUNY Broome.
An articulation agreement will guarantee 25 qualified SUNY Broome Business Administration students annually into the Binghamton University School of Management’s bachelor’s degree program.About the agreement
Read More Business Admin Student Profiles