Business Information Management: A.A.S.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Communicate effectively in business settings by exchanging ideas through correct and persuasive written statements, oral presentations, active listening, and the use of communication technologies.
- Collaborate by applying the following skills in a project environment: teamwork, time management, creative problem solving, conflict resolution, diversity awareness, customer service, and community engagement.
- Acquire, process and manage information using core technology skills including file management, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentation software, Web tools, information access, evaluation, and application.
- Demonstrate appropriate mastery of discipline-specific skills in one of the following areas of specialization: business applications, business analytics, front-end website development and maintenance, social media management, new media design, or office administration.
2+2 Articulation Agreement with Bellevue University
Linking students with successful careers in technology and business, SUNY Broome’s Business Information Management AAS program covers a range of cutting-edge fields, including:
- Social Media Management
- Business Analytics
- Web Design
- Microsoft Office Certifications
- New Media Design
- Can be completed totally online or a combination of on campus and online classes
- Available on a part-time or full-time basis
- Can be started in the Fall, Spring or Summer semesters
- Offer flexible degree options
- Apply credits from other programs to earn your degree quickly.
- Students with existing degrees can earn a second degree with as few as 15 credits.
- Opportunities for applied learning through internships and service learning
BIM In the NewsView all BIM stories
For other transfer opportunities, BIM students should work closely with their faculty mentors.