About the Copy Center
The College’s Copy Center provides copying, duplicating and printing services for classroom instructional purposes and for administrative/support purposes.
It will be the general practice of the Center to function in a cost effective, environmentally responsible way
View SUNY Broome Policies & Procedures page.
Copy Center Capabilities
- Black ink on white paper (20#) – 8 ½ x 11, 8 ½ x 14 and 11 x 17
- Black ink on colored paper (20#) (green, yellow, blue, goldenrod, salmon, ivory, grey, and lilac)
- Cardstock – (67#) – in 8 ½ x 11 ONLY – (green, blue, yellow, ivory, goldenrod, and grey)
- GBC Binding – black plastic spine combs only – please allow a few days for this type of binding because it is all handwork.
- Booklets – 8 ½ x 11 or 11 x 17 – folded in half and stapled (saddle stitched) in the middle with 2 staples
- Folding – tri-fold, half -fold or z-fold
- NCR forms (carbonless – 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 part) – please specify
- Fold and Insert – up to 2 sheets of paper folded and inserted into SUNY-Broome pre-printed envelopes
- Laminating – up to 24” in width
Color Copies – We are able to print in color but have to pay for every page produced, therefore we reserve most of the color copying for marketing and retention purposes only. The Office of Marketing, Communications and Public Information, at firstname.lastname@example.org, must approve all color copies. So please send the request to MarCom and cc the Copy Center.
Campus Services Building
Copy Center Hours
Spring & Fall Semester Hours
|7:30 am – 5:00 pm||7:30 am – 5:00 pm||7:30 am – 5:00 pm||7:30 am – 5:00 pm||7:30 am – 4:30 pm|
Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
No Class Days (breaks or in between semesters)
Weekdays: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
How to submit requests
The Copy Center provides several different of avenues for getting your documents duplicated. We have a while-you wait service, interoffice mail and request via email at email@example.com.
If you are submitting your request via email, please send a PDF or Word document. We will not change or edit any document that we receive so please check your document before sending it.
On all your requests please indicate quantity, pick up day and time, your mail stop if we are returning it via interoffice mail. All jobs are reproduced double sided and stapled unless stated otherwise.
Publication Templates are available from Marcom