The Binghamton Advantage Program (BAP) is a unique, joint admissions program between Binghamton University and SUNY Broome Community College. Enrollment in the Binghamton Advantage Program is limited, and is on a first-come, first-served basis. The program is by invitation only.
Learn more about the Binghamton Advantage Program.
BAP Meal Options
Meal options at SUNY Broome for Binghamton Advantage Program (BAP) students:
Option 1: BAP Meal Plan
- 45 Meals Per Semester
- The BAP Meal Plan does not roll over
- Cost: $550.00
- How to Opt In: Connect with SUNY Broome’s Student Accounts Office at New Student Orientation to opt in to “Meal Plan C.”
Option 2: SUNY Broome Flex Dollars
- Accepted at all SUNY Broome dining locations
- Flex Dollars roll over from Fall to Spring
- How to Opt In: You can add Flex Dollars as needed to your SUNY Broome ID
Option 3: SUNY Broome Buzz Bucks
- Accepted at all SUNY Broome dining locations and some off campus locations
- Buzz Bucks roll over from semester-to-semester and year-to-year for as long as you are a member of the SUNY Broome Community.
- How to Opt In: You or your parents must make a deposit to Buzz Bucks prior to using it for purchases.
More Questions about BAP? Contact us!
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
+1 (607) 777-2171
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.