Website Development & Management - Certificate
The Certificate in Website Development & Management combines visual design, marketing savvy and technology skills, enabling students to create attractive and functional websites. The program emphasizes the basic principles of web design, and teaches the techniques that will allow you to use multimedia content for interactive presentations and commercial websites.
Some helpful definitions: Website managers analyze user needs to implement website content, graphics, performance and user capacity. Web graphic designers may develop or convert graphic, audio and video components into compatible Web formats by using software designed to facilitate the creation of Web and multimedia content.
The Certificate in Website Development & Management is designed to prepare graduates for entry-level positions such as:
- Web content manager
- Social media content developer
- Web designer
- Web administrator
- Graphic designer
- Students learn marketable technology skills
- Applied learning opportunities available through internships and projects
- Innovative and creative learning environment
- State of the art technology utilized in courses
- Small classes provide individual attention
- Courses taught by knowledgeable, subject-matter experts
- Students may complete the program in 9 months (two semesters) if they attend full-time, providing course prerequisites have been met.
- Program can be completed online
- Full and part-time study available
- Credits earned transfer directly into the AAS in Business Information Management - Website Development & Management
View Full Catalog Page