Office Technologies - Certificate
Flexible, totally online or on-campus: Design your own career path with our Certificate program in Office Technology.
This program allows students to combine core office technology skills with business or additional computing skills. It prepares students for careers as administrative assistants, secretaries, computer application specialists or program coordinators, or for civil service office positions.
Students can customize their program based on career goals, choosing five Business Information Technology courses and another five courses in any other area.
Customize your program to acquire the skills needed to work in such areas as:
- Office support
- Office administration
- Database administrator
- Website management
- Graphic design
- Marketing support
- Customer support
- Legal office support
- Medical office support
- Complete the program in 9 months (two semesters) as a full-time student, providing course prerequisites have been met.
- Courses can be completed online or on campus
- Full and part-time study available
- Credits earned transfer directly into the AAS in Business Information Management
- Advantages of the Certificate in Office Technologies
- Acquire valuable technology skills
- Earn valuable industry certifications through completed coursework
- Applied learning opportunities available through internships and projects
- Innovative and creative learning environment
- State of the art technology utilized in courses
- Small classes afford individual attention
- Courses taught by knowledgeable, subject-matter experts
View Full Catalog Page