New Media Design - Certificate
It’s a digital world, and SUNY Broome’s certificate in New Media Design will help you stay on top.
Employers actively seek new media designers who can participate in every phase of project development, from brainstorming and planning through design, programming, production and distribution.
All students will complete a set of courses: Two-Dimensional Design, Beginning Drawing, Computer Graphics, Basics of Website Creation, Social Media for Professional Use, Digital Photography, Advanced Computer Imagery, Motion Graphics, Filmmaking, Mobile Web App Development, and Interactive Web sites.
- Complete the program in 9 months (two semesters) as a full-time student, providing course prerequisites have been met.
- Full and part-time study available
- Up to 50 % of coursework can be completed online.
- Credits earned transfer directly into the AAS in Business Information Management or the - Desktop Publishing Emphasis.
- Learn marketable technology skills
- Earn valuable industry certifications through completed coursework
- Applied learning opportunities available through internships and projects
- Innovative and creative learning environment
- State of the art technology utilized in courses
- Small classes provide individual attention
- Courses taught by knowledgeable, subject-matter experts
View Full Catalog Page
Additional Program Contact
Artist, scientist, tutor: Debbie strives to ‘spread science’ in ways we can all understand Read Debbie's story Solving the paradox: New Media Design Certificate will improve Rebecca’s job options Read Rebecca's story