Business: Marketing, Management and Sales: A.A.S.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of concepts and terms in accounting, marketing, management, and law.
- Solve statistical problems in business.
- Communicate effectively in organizational settings.
- Analyze and respond effectively to legal and ethical situations in diverse organizations.
Take your career to the next level with Marketing, Management and Sales!
The program will prepare you for entry-level positions in a wide-range of fields, from sales, marketing and promotion to management, retailing, advertising, human resources and related areas.
All students receive a broad base of knowledge in accounting, business law, marketing and management, and are able to apply their classroom knowledge through internships.
Students interested in transferring for a four- year degree in business are advised to work closely and early with a SUNY Broome transfer counselor.
- Program can be started in the Fall, Spring or Summer semesters
- Program can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis
- Recommended math preparation: 1 year of Integrated Algebra or equivalent
- Courses available days and evenings although some courses may only be offered days
- Over 85% - 95% of the degree requirements can be completed via SUNY Broome distance learning
Spread the word: Brianna hones her skills in marketing and leadership Read Brianna's Story