Marketing, Management & Sales - A.A.S.
Take your career to the next level with Marketing, Management & Sales!
The program will prepare you for entry-level positions in a wide-range of fields, from sales, marketing and promotion to management, retailing, advertising, human resources and related areas.
Students select from one of four career pathways based on their area of interest:
- Human Resources
All students receive a broad base of knowledge in accounting, business law, marketing and management, and are able to apply their classroom knowledge through internships.
Students interested in transferring for a four- year degree in business are advised to work closely and early with a SUNY Broome transfer counselor.
- Program can be started in the Fall, Spring or Summer semesters
- Program can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis
- Recommended math preparation: 1 year of Integrated Algebra or equivalent
- Courses available days and evenings although some courses may only be offered days
- Over 85% - 95% of the degree requirements can be completed via SUNY Broome distance learning
Full Catalog Entry, Mission & Goals
Program ContactsBusiness and Professional Studies
Business Building, Room 104
Division: Business and Professional Studies
Apply NowView Careers
Spread the word: Brianna hones her skills in marketing and leadership Read Brianna's Story