Entrepreneurship - Certificate
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to utilize financial applications software.
- Students will be able to understand the process for analyzing and marketing a business opportunity.
- Students will be able to develop a business plan
Turn your dream into a reality!
The Certificate in Entrepreneurship is designed to prepare prospective entrepreneurs to launch new ventures. Coursework includes business plan development, accounting, marketing, law, management and business communications.
During the course of the program, students learn how to research the feasibility of a business venture, formulate and present a business plan and market their venture successfully. Also covered is the importance of management and its overall impact on business success; capital acquisition and business finance; and valuable technology skills.
Students will also obtain valuable contacts and network with successful entrepreneurs, and earn college credit while learning how to start their business.
Courses are taught by a select team of college faculty and business leaders, chosen for their ability to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Students may complete the program in 9 months (two semesters) if they attend full-time, providing course prerequisites have been met.
- Full or part-time study available
- Courses are available days and/or evenings. Some courses may be offered online.
- Credits earned transfer directly into the AAS in Marketing, Management & Sales - Entrepreneurship Sequence.
View Full Catalog Page
Learn more about the
SOUTHERN TIER INCUBATOR
and how it can be used
by young, creative entrepreneurs in the area.