Desktop Publishing - Certificate
Take your publications to the next level! The Certificate in Desktop Publishing will give you the skills you need to create advertisements, brochures, web pages, newsletters and other publishing material.
The Certificate in Desktop Publishing is designed to prepare graduates for entry-level positions in:
- Graphic design
- Brochure design
- Social media management
- Font design
- Web design
- Electronic newsletter editing
- Logo development
- Complete the program in 9 months (two semesters) as a full-time student, providing course prerequisites have been met.
- Courses can be completed online or on campus
- Full and part-time study available
- Credits earned transfer directly into the AAS in Business Information Management - Desktop Publishing Emphasis.
- Learn marketable technology skills
- Earn valuable industry certifications through completed coursework
- Applied learning opportunities available through internships and projects Innovative and creative learning environment
- State of the art technology utilized in courses
- Small classes provide individual attention
- Courses taught by knowledgeable, subject-matter experts
Full Catalog Entry, Mission & Goals