Business Information Management - A.A.S.
Linking students with successful careers in technology and business, SUNY Broome’s Business Information Management programs cover a range of cutting-edge fields, including:
- Social Media Management
- Business Analytics
- Big Data
- Mobile Web Application Development
- Industry Certifications in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Can be completed totally online or a combination of on campus and online classes
- Available on a part-time or full-time basis
- Can be started in the Fall, Spring or Summer semesters
- Offer flexible degree options
- Apply credits from other programs to earn your degree quickly.
- Students with existing degrees can earn a second degree with as few as 15 credits.
- Opportunities for applied learning through internships and service learning
View Full Catalog Page
A new path and a new hometown: Roilan finds success in a digital world Read the Full Story
Oswil’s story: How BIM helped him retool for the job market – and land a job Read the Full Story
‘People are looking for the ability to code and program’: Theresa’s story Read the Full Story
John's story: How assistive technology led to a college degree and a new career Read the Full Story
BIM programs are designed primarily for students planning immediate entry into the workforce and for those seeking to upgrade their skills or change career focus. Students seeking to continue their education after graduating from SUNY Broome should work closely with their advisor early and often to plan their transfer.